Monday, August 23, 2021

Shared Secrets (His Best Friend's Brother #4)

This series is a combination of binge-reading R. Cayden's other work as well as another recommendation from an Amazon email. The series: His Best Friend's Brother. The fourth book is titled "Shared Secrets".

["His brother’s two best friends, and an HEA worth fighting for…

I’ve had a crush on Blake and Casey since I first started getting crushes.
My older brother’s best friends, they practically lived at our house growing up.
And when I was an awkward tween, I truly believed they were the coolest people on this unworthy planet.

So it’s surprising and sweet when they offer to let me stay with them in Pittsburgh.
After moving to a new city, I suddenly lose my apartment, and Blake and Casey are my unexpected salvation.

Which is great, except that I have a cardboard box full of makeup and lingerie hidden beneath my bed, and a promise I’ve made to myself.
Now that I’m on my own, I’m going to live the way I want to live, and dress how I want to dress.

I just can’t imagine wearing lipstick in front of my brother’s intimidating, older friends.

I can’t imagine having the courage to share my secret with them, until I learn that Casey and Blake have some secrets of their own…"]

This book wasn’t a brother of any of the previous characters. Which helped the confusing ness of it all that I was saying before. Though it was tied in nicely to the previous books by (spoiler alert) introducing River as a bookstore-customer-turns-best-friend type situation for Russell. Which I loved. 


These three idiots kind of just fell into place. It just happened one day. No questions asked really. Though down the line there was a ton of healthy communication. It was so freaking cute and sweet. And like the other books, they encouraged each other to go for their dreams and do whatever the hell makes them happy.

#fallingforthegeek #forbiddenfriend #thegeeknextdoor #sharedsecrets #fallingfortrouble #hisbestfriendsbrother #hisbestfriendsbrotherseries #rcayden #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...