Monday, August 23, 2021

Falling For Trouble (His Best Friend's Brother #5)

This series is a combination of binge-reading R. Cayden's other work as well as another recommendation from an Amazon email. The series: His Best Friend's Brother. The fifth and final book is titled "Falling For Trouble".

["Steamy trouble with his best friend’s long-lost brother

Peyton
I thought he was a stranger when we met—a night that started in a bar, working up the courage to explore my sexuality.
But it wasn’t until Jet dropped his wallet in an alley thirty minutes later that I saw his legal name, Alastair Brown, and my heart stopped.
My friend and business partner, Noah Brown, had a brother with that name.
A brother he hadn’t seen in years, a famous DJ and party boy with a reputation for causing scandals.
Scandals like dragging a straight-laced architect into an alley, pushing me against a brick wall, and blowing my mind.
Suddenly, Jet and I are thrown together, our lives colliding.
He’s nothing like what I expected, yet somehow, exactly who I need.
But even if my tattooed party boy is willing to try for something more, will Noah accept his troublemaking brother as the one for his straight best friend?"]

Okay, refresh for you (and me): Peyton is Russel's brother. Russel is Character A from book four who is dating Character B (Blake) and Character C (Casey), who are both Peyton's best friends. Now, onto the book/book review itself. ;)

Okay Part Two: this book was sooooo fuuuucking good! Like trying to figure it out your sexuality meets trying to figure out how to fix your past mistakes. They make each other better. They make each other stronger. They make each other complete. And it's so fucking cheesy. But so damn romantic. And why can't we all have this?

AKA, read this series. You won't regret it.

#fallingforthegeek #forbiddenfriend #thegeeknextdoor #sharedsecrets #fallingfortrouble #hisbestfriendsbrother #hisbestfriendsbrotherseries #rcayden #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...