Friday, September 10, 2021

Drilled (Four Bears Construction #7)


And an updated on on K.M. Neuhold's Four Bears Construction series: "Drilled".

["A month in a remote cabin with the last man I ever expected to see again? I can’t decide if I should punch him or drill him. It might end up being both.

After more than a decade, the last person I expected to see walk into the Four Bears Construction offices as a new hire was Ridge.

He was my first crush, and my first heartbreak when he started dating my sister. When he left her at the altar without so much as a note, I wrote him off for good.

No amount of excuses and explanations can erase what he did. At least that’s what I keep telling myself. But when we end up being sent to a remote campground alone to spend a month rebuilding the cabins, it’s too easy to remember why I fell for him in the first place.

I know the guys are all taking bets on how long it takes us to start playing with each other’s tools.

It’s going to be a long month."]

Another friends-to-ex-friends-to-enemies-to-lovers story for y'all.

And FUCK was it good!! A shit ton of angst. Like a lot. But also a shit ton of fluff. Like a lot a lot.

These boys (sorry, men) in this series just like fall into a perfect romance. Sure, there's fighting and problems and its not instant happily ever after. But it's also so fast. In an increasingly amazing way. When  you know, you know. And these fuckers fall so fast and so hard. They deny it for a bit. But not all that long.

For whatever reason, I noticed that I skipped the sixth book...so here's to going back to finish that now.

#caulky #nailed #hardwood #screwed #stud #stripped #drilled #kmneuhold #fourbearsconstruction #fourbearsconstructionseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...