Saturday, December 18, 2021

Ambiance Achieved: Writing Edition.

Ambiance achieved.

Not pictured: my himalayan pink sea salt lamp, my burning candles, my ginger ale and Jack, and my squishmallow Dino Doug. 

Part of writing is being incredibly vulnerable. You have to open yourself up and pour your soul onto the page. It's incredibly intimate. Therefore, you have to make an environment in which you can be as honest and comfortable as possible. Hence, the ambiance. 

#whyiswritingsohard  #whyisrevisingsohard #writing #editing #revision #writingproblems #editingproblems #revisionproblems #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...