Friday, February 18, 2022

Date Me (Tattoos and Temptations #0.5)


Again, who needs to stick to the already-downloaded books I have on my kindle or the ever-growing pile(s) of books on my TBR shelves when you can just like binge-read a new author and her first series? Here’s to Mia Monroe’s “Tattoos and Temptations” series. The series opens with (a prequel actually) “Date Me.”


[“He’s the hottest man I’ve ever seen.


I’m shy, not hot, and eating entirely too many pastries every day just to see my crush. I’d ridiculous to pine for a guy so far out of my league, but here we are.


When I confide in my friend about my crush, he pumps me up, giving me the courage to find out if this is a passing infatuation or the beginning of something more.


All I have to do is ask Wyatt to Date Me.“]


Short (44 pages in total) and sweet. Like really, really sweet. This story was soooo damn adorable. It was all about being you and self-confidence/body-positivity and taking the risk to ask your crush out. Josh and Wyatt were so damn cute, and they knew right away that their thing was real and important.


And it perfectly foreshadowed at at the first official book in the series: “Marry Me.”


Josh kept buying pastelitos to see/flirt with Wyatt. Now I want pastelitos. And empanadas. And just like all of the baked goods/treats (and a tattoo—but I figured that urge would really heighten during this series so..).


Very, very excited to binge-read this series. [“Welcome to Miami.”]


#dateme #marryme #fixme #freeme #catchme #temptme #twistme #tattoosandtemptation #tattoosandtemptationseries #miamonroe #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...