Monday, February 14, 2022

Mountain Topped


Literally have no excuse for wanting to read K.M. Neuhold and Mia Monroe's "Mountain Topped" so bad except I'm a fucking cliche for my rom-com cliches (and I loooove K.M. Neuhold's books).

["Is there a bigger gay cliché than falling in love with your straight best friend? Oh, I know; a random hookup with a dude from the gym.

I didn't think I'd ever manage to fall for anyone other than the unattainable Hawthorne, but the more time I spend with Aldis the more I… like him.

As for my straight best friend… do straight guys usually stare so much when you're wearing gray sweatpants?

I never thought the drunken admission of my deepest fantasy would lead to the three of us hooking up and Hawthorne looking at me like that. Now my best friend and my hookup-turned-more are bonding over their shared love of mountain climbing, the three of us are, ahem, exploring, and I'm hoping this is more than just a messy fling.
 "]

These three were seriously adorable. So much fluff and adoration and steam. Their biggest problem (spoiler alert: not societal norms regarding a two-person relationship) was themselves and figuring it out. "I'm in love with X but I also love Y, what is one to do!!?!!". Spoiler Alert Part Two: they figured it out. 

Spoiler Alert Part Three... Bow wasn't all that drunk when he confessed that fantasy. He wasn't drunk at all, actually. Do with that information what you will. ;)

#mountaintopped #kmneuhold #miamonroe #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...