Friday, March 18, 2022

Peter Pan's Flight: Magic Kingdom


One of the things on my Wish List for my trip to Disney's Magic Kingdom was to get a picture of my Peter Pan themed tattoo in front of the ride Peter Pan's Flight.

I also wanted all of the Peter Pan pictures possible as well as all of the Peter Pan merch (which was mostly just pins because the world was against me on that last one). I found a really cool vintage poster for the ride and a concept sketch (the latter not pictured). There was also a Peter Pan/Captain Hook/Tick-Tock themed section in Epcot's International Flower and Garden Festival (only Tick-Tock pictured--look how cute he is!!).


I can't explain why I love Peter Pan so much, I just do. It's fantastic and dark and twisty and beautiful, and I love it.

And of course, the obligatory castle pic.

#peterpan #secondtotherightandstraightontillmorning #jmbarrie #peterpansflight #neverland #disneyworld #magickindom #epcot #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blurred Lines (Darby U Hockey Boys #2)

When there's far too many books to pick from, what do you do? Naturally, panic and read nothing while you debate (with yourself) on what...