Friday, July 29, 2022

3 Dates


As promised, here's me binge-reading through yet another author. This time, we have Lily Morton. "3 Dates" is exclusively on #ProlificWorks and easily accessible after you sign up for Lily's newsletter.

["Archibald Henry Zhang is my best friend. He’s funny, feisty, and loving. He’s also the only person I’ve ever trusted and the only one who has never let me down. So why, after finding my current boyfriend cheating, am I taking my best friend out on a series of Valentine’s Day dates all over London?

Even more importantly, why am I noticing things about him that I’ve never seen in the ten years of our friendship? Like the fullness of his lips, how gorgeous his eyes are, and – maybe most importantly – the way he’s looking back at me?

Because Archibald Henry Zhang can never be anything other than my best friend. Can he?"]

As soon as Mick's boyfriend cheats on him, half of the people in his life say "he was a prick anyway" and the other half say "Archie is a good one." Mick knows that Archie's a good one. He's well aware. He's just kind of an idiot about all of those not-actually-as-platonic-as-he-thinks feelings. Don't worry; it doesn't take him very long to realize it all. ;)

Very, very, very, very cute! So much fluff and warmth (both the happy kind and the steamy/sexy kind).

#threedates #3dates #lilymorton #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden Scars (Darby U Hockey Boys #1)

When there's far too many books to pick from, what do you do? Naturally, panic and read nothing while you debate (with yourself) on what...