Sunday, August 28, 2022

Kissing Lessons (Valentine's Inc #10)


Taking a short(ish) detour from tidyng up TBR piles by reading the rest of the Valentine's Inc series (I read the ninth book a bit ago when I was binge-reading through Crystal Lacy's stuff). The tenth book in this series is titled "Kissing Lesson," and it's by Brittany Cournoyer. ((Yes, I'm reading book 10 before book 8 (I did read book 9 weeks before I started the rest of the series anyway, so why the hell not))).

["Valentine’s Inc.: we’ll help you find your perfect match; no matter what.

Those who can’t do; teach. Those who don’t date; matchmake. At least, that’s how it was for me, Witt Ramsey. After a breakup that left me heartbroken and bitter, with no desire to date, I threw myself into work to save Valentine’s Inc. from bankruptcy.

My life felt busy and fulfilling until Tony Morelli walked in. Following a string of dating disasters, I made it my mission to help Tony find his perfect match. But between his old-school ways and his abrupt demeanor, I realized I had my work cut out for me. After some makeover tips and a series of trial dates, Tony was ready to meet his match.

But after getting to know him, was I ready for that?]

This book was soooooo sweet! Witt was a bit of an idiot for not realizing his feelings sooner, and even more of an idiot for throwing (or trying to) it away under the guise of "he's just a client." But Lyla (and Tony) didn't let him. Oh, spoiler alert. ;)

It was short and beautiful. It didn't have much steam (any steam really), but it was still really fucking good.

#kissinglessons #brittanycournoyer

#kissmelikeyoumeanit #kissoff #kissingtheteacher #colormykiss #colormykiss #kissingourloves #kissingbooth #kissingmetomorrow #kissedinparadise #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blurred Lines (Darby U Hockey Boys #2)

When there's far too many books to pick from, what do you do? Naturally, panic and read nothing while you debate (with yourself) on what...