Sunday, November 27, 2022

Campy (Ballsy Boys series #4)


Maybe starting a new series will help me out of my book slump? One can only hope. Here is Nora Phoenix and K.M. Neuhold's Ballsy Boys series. The fourth book is titled "Campy," and it's Campy's book (the one with secrets and a sick mother). 

["What will happen when my secrets are exposed?

I'm lying to my mom about how I make my living.
I'm lying to the Ballsy Boys about my life.
I'm lying to myself about who I am.
I pretend to be Campy, but I am Cameron. But does anyone even know the real me?

When I meet my new roommate, a sexy Texan cowboy and break-out TV star named Jackson, all my lies start to come out. He makes me want to be myself, but I've spun so many lies that I don't even know who I am anymore. The more I fall for him, the more I worry that all my secrets will destroy us before we have a chance to be together. Good thing Jackson has a stubborn streak and won't give up so easily."]

This book was sooooo gooooood!! D: And I don't know why, but I assumed Jackson would be...different, a more stereotypical cowboy (at least how erotica stereotypes cowboys), but he was so sweet and shy and blushy and innocent and wanted a relationship. He was so perfect.

Campy (Cameron) was far from perfect, which was one of his biggest drawbacks to diving into a relationship with Jackson. That, he was still telling himself that he wasn't gay (yeah, that rumor from Rebel's book? It wasn't just a rumor). 

#ballsy #rebel #tank #heart #campy #pixie #ballsyboys #ballsyboysseries #kmneuhold #noraphoenix #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...