Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Heart (Ballsy Boys #3)


Maybe starting a new series will help me out of my book slump? One can only hope. Here is Nora Phoenix and K.M. Neuhold's Ballsy Boys series. The third book is titled "Heart," and it's Heart's book (the newest member of who doesn't know who he is anymore after being betrayed). 

["How does a guy who vowed not to trust another man ever again end up falling for not one, but two men? 

Some people might look down on being an adult star, but this job has been my salvation. It's the only one that didn't turn me away when learning about my criminal record. After being screwed over by my ex, I vowed to never let another man close, but when my sweet, nerdy friend Mason asks for my help improving his skills in the bedroom, I can't resist. And then there's my gorgeous yet grumpy parole officer who has made it his mission to save me. They both seem determined to test my resolve, and it's getting harder and harder to remind myself why it's so dangerous to trust."]

This book was fillllllled with love. And not just the steamy kind. ;) It had the fluffy kind. The affirmations and special dates and staying in pjs all day kinda fluff. The it's-so-much-more-than-sex, the I-love-you-for-you fluff. The being there fluff. To them, the relationship was about support and growing as people and caring about each other emotinally. Verrrrrry good!

#ballsy #rebel #tank #heart #campy #pixie #ballsyboys #ballsyboysseries #kmneuhold #noraphoenix #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...