Sunday, December 11, 2022

Watch Us (Working Out The Kinks series #1.6)


I'm not sure which To Do/To Read list I'm following, but I'm not very good at it. ;) Here's the Working Out The Kinks series by K.M. Neuhold. The third book (a short story) is called
 "Watch Us" (reading out of order again--fight me, again).

["A bonus scene from Watch Me. Ryan and Anderson's first time at Collared."]

As the blurb says, this is a bonus scene from the previous short story. Collared is the local kink club from wherever these characters live. More communication. More trust. More love. And so much more steam. Again, this short story was super short (10ish pages) and jam-packed with steam (besides reassurances and declarations of love, it was pretty much just sex).

#stay #watchme #watchus #newyearnewholes #heel #workingoutthekinks #workingoutthekinksseries #kmneuhold #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...