Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Future Baby series


I recently bought this book series for the kiddos in my classroom. This Future Baby series was written by Lori Alexander and illustrated by Allison Black. 

It. Is. Fabulous! They were so fun and cute and colorful, and my toddlers looooooved them! Loved them!! 

We read "Future Astronaut," "Future Doctor," "Future President," and "Future Engineer," and then I had to start them over again. And again. They were a hit! 

The books compared these careers to different activities that toddlers/babies already to, proving that anything is possible, and they can be whatever they set their heart to. Each book ended with about half a dozen career-focused facts (that went over their heads, but I thought they were interesting).

#futureastronaut #futuredoctor #futurepresident #futureengineer #lorialexander #allisonblack #futurebaby #futurebabyseries #childrensbooks #picturebooks #boardbooks #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...