Tuesday, January 31, 2023

POS: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban


Another not-super-book-or-reading-or-literary-related-post, but here we are. 

Over the weekend, my friends and I went into town to see the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra. They preformed all of the music from "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" alongside the movie itself. 

It was glorious! It was beautiful!! It was a collective fan experience!!!

I would totally and completely recommend this to anyone (no matter the movie). 

They're doing "The Little Mermaid" in June, and you better bet I'm taking my mama!

#hogwarts #harrypotter #philosophersstone #chamberofsecrets #prisonerofazkaban #gobletoffire #orderofthephoenix #halfbloodprince #deathlyhallows #jkrowling #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...