Friday, April 14, 2023

Never Have I Ever: Submitted to my Enemy (Never Have I Ever #2)


Another day, another TBR, another recommendation from a Nora Phoenix email (well, she recommended the second book--this one). Now we're onto Willow Dixon's Never Have I Ever series. The second book is "Never Have I Ever: Submitted to my Enemy."

["How could I not have realized the guy I’ve been chatting with online is the one person I hate?

Kai, the bad boy I broke my rules for. Who stomped all over my heart. Twice. He’s arrogant and annoying, and worse, he doesn’t even remember what he did to me.
He’s also my new presentation partner. I want nothing to do with him, but the more time we spend together, the more I realize he’s not the monster I’ve made him out to be. I want to keep hating him, but it’s hard when he’s made it his mission to get me to like him.
As if things weren’t messed up enough, enter MrWrong, the bossy as f*ck guy I’ve been chatting with online. Using an anonymous app was supposed to be an uncomplicated way to explore my more extreme interests. I didn’t count on meeting the only person who’s ever been able to give me not only what I want, but what I need.
I spent years denying my attraction to men to protect a broken heart. Now I have two guys I can’t stop thinking about.
F*ck my life."]

This book was SO FUCKING GOOD! Like, if I could erase my mind and read it again, I would in a heartbeat. There was so much angst and drama (and my-own-brain-hates-me anxiety/spiraling thoughts stuff), but it was balanced SO FUCKING WELL with the steam (so much kink) and the TRUST and the fluff. GOD, the fluff!! D: I can't. I literally can't right now (also, I want Eli's book...like now (it doesn't come out until May)).

READ. THIS. BOOK. D: pretty please?

#neverhaveieverpunchedmyroommatesvcard #punchedmyroommatesvcard #neverhaveieversubmittedtomyenemy #submittedtomyenemy #neverhaveieverhadabromancewithateammate #abromancewithateammate #neverhaveieverwantedmybrothersrival #wantedmybrothersrival #neverhaveiever #neverhaveieverseries #willowdixon #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...