Sunday, April 30, 2023

Snowbody Like You (Suite Dreams #1)


The next stop in Ariella Zoelle's Sunnyside universe is the Suite Dreams series (they all take place at Luxuriant Suites Hotels, hence the suite/sweet dreams pun). The first book is "Snowbody Like You."

["Jude longs to have a Hallmark meet-cute with the love of his life. But he learns how fun a happily ever after can be when he falls in love with a man whose imagination is as lively as his own.

Jude Moore
What’s better than running into the love of your life in an airport while enacting a scene worthy of being in a Hallmark movie? That would be having the meet-cute gods snow us in together at a hotel with only one bed. Luckily, that’s only the start of my incredible relationship with Rigby. There’s so much more to our story because the real fun begins once we get home.
Falling for Rigby is easy because he’s tall, adorable, and an academic nerd that makes my heart do the fandango. He’s also a total sweetheart who knows how to make me swoon by indulging my wildest fantasies to make all of my wishes come true.
How could I not adore a man who gladly takes me on the trip of a lifetime to the Camelot of my dreams, where he’s the romantic King Arthur to my Sir Lancelot?

Rigby Pasquali
I never thought I’d be the “fall in love at first sight” type, but Jude makes me believe in romance and a happily ever after. He’s the first partner I’ve ever had who makes me feel safe enough to explore new sides of myself and discover what I want. When his creative imagination is as vivid as my own, it means there are no limits to the magical wonderlands we can create while we role-play scenarios that tick off all of the boxes on my wish list.
How did I get so lucky to end up with a boyfriend who can be everything I’ve ever desired and complete me in a way I never knew I needed?
"]

These two! It was very Hallmark-y and meet-cute and sweet and fast and perfect. Well, I guess it was very Hallmark-y until it wasn't (in a very good way). ;)

They completed each other in ways that made you question the reality of soul mates and red strings of fate and everything in life in general. They wanted the same things in life and in love. Their families got along. They had the same passions and dreams. And it all started at the airport of all places (and a hotel during a snowstorm with only one bed--all kinds of trope-y).

Great start to a new series!!

#snowbodylikeyou #comefrombehind #flawsomeexplorations #loveatfourthsight #gaycationinparadise #honeymooneverafter #suitedreams #suitedreamsseries #ariellazoelle #sunnyside #sunnysideuniverse #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...