Monday, May 15, 2023

Music to His Ears (Harmony of Hearts #4)


Up next (well, the final series--so far) in Ariella Zoelle's Sunnyside universe is the Harmony of Hearts series 
(each book has a rockstar as a main character). The fourth book is "Music to His Ears."

["Sal and Haverford are forced to live together, but that doesn’t mean they have to like it. Sparks fly between them, but will it lead to love?

Sal Henrik
Coming home from a world tour early to find out my roommate sublet my room sucks. But being forced to share my room with the most annoying attorney on the planet? I’d rather launch myself into the sun, thanks.
Since that’s not an option, and I refuse to be chased out of my own room, I have to suck it up and share a bed with my enemy. As if that wasn’t bad enough, I discover Haverford is a secret cuddlebug—and worst of all, I don’t hate it.
If he insists on staying in my space and making me delicious dinners, he has no one to blame but himself for making me fall in love with him, right?

Haverford Delaroche
My peaceful subletting situation is thrown into total chaos when Sal comes home early. We start as enemies, but I begrudgingly develop a fondness for his fiery tenacity. That doesn’t excuse me waking up every morning to discover I’m cuddling him like my favorite teddy bear, though.
But when it feels like he was made for me to hold, how can I resist falling for Sal when he’s everything I didn’t know I needed?
"]

Seriously!!!???!!! This book was so fucking good. So. Fucking. Good. It was full of fire and stubbornness and love and understanding. They connection on things so quickly and so deeply, right after Sal was finally convinced he hated Haverford so much because he secretly cared. They encouraged each other's dreams and happiness. I just...so much happiness.

I can't wait for the rest of this series to come out (I mean, honestly, there's still so many people that need their star-set and fate-written happily ever after--come on, how many of these romances were predicted or wished upon and then answered so accurate?? An amazing as fuck amount.).

#playbyheart #makemusictogether #changehistune #musictohisears #skipabeat #soundsgood #harmonyofhearts #harmonyofheartsseries #ariellazoelle #sunnyside #sunnysideuniverse #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden Scars (Darby U Hockey Boys #1)

When there's far too many books to pick from, what do you do? Naturally, panic and read nothing while you debate (with yourself) on what...