Monday, May 8, 2023

New Alpha On The Block (Bangers & Mash #3)


I can't remember if I found this book on a recommendation email from one of my favorite authors or on a recommendation post from one of my author fan pages on Facebook or on Facebook as an add. Either way, it grabbed my attention. Here's M.M. Farmer's Bangers & Mash series. The third novel is "New Alpha On The Block."

["A first-time alpha and an experienced omega are a recipe for one beautiful, steamy disaster…
Justin
It’s my first ever heat call as an Emergency Support Alpha, and I couldn’t be more excited! I’ve been training for this, and I can totally do it. But when I show up at the client’s house to find a frazzled, single father with three kids under the age of five about to go into heat and a possessive ex in the mix? Well, I might just panic a little.

No one ever warned me calls could be so complicated, or that single fathers could be so sizzling.
Kyle
I already have three children. I don’t need one more. Not as a result of heat, and not in the form of the newbie alpha who showed up at my door in the middle of chaos, looking hot as Hades, but with absolutely no clue whatsoever. I hired Bangers & Mash for a stress-free heat, but what I’ve ended up with is a cinnamon roll alpha who gives me all the inconvenient feels…and a vindictive ex who might just ruin my life because of it.

Is Justin the missing piece in the family I’ve always longed for, or is he the excuse my ex needs to take everything I love away from me?
"]

This book felt so rounded out and even, something the last two books lacked a little. It wasn't too angsty or too fluffy or too quick or too trigger-warning-y. It was balanced and perfect.

The kids were adorable and Justin loved them from the start. Kyle loved him from the start. It was hard for both of them (again, get your minds out of the gutter people), but they made it work. Sure, they were a little hasty about things, but in the end, they were exactly where they were supposed to be: happy and in love and together, ready to figure out the details (together).

Trigger Warnings: forced impregnation, spousal rape, blackmail, threats, and more

#howtotrainyouralpha #thewrongomega #newalphaontheblock #christmasheat #omegaontherun #alphaversusomega #anonymousalpha #heatlightning #mmfarmer #merryfarmer #emfarmer #bangersandmash #bangersandmashseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden Scars (Darby U Hockey Boys #1)

When there's far too many books to pick from, what do you do? Naturally, panic and read nothing while you debate (with yourself) on what...