Thursday, August 17, 2023

Collided (LSU #0.5)


I went looking for a brother's best friend books, and found this series (the third one is a brother's best friend). This series? Becca Steele's LSU series. The first book, well the prequel book, is "Collided" (a stepbrother romance ;) ).

["When my mother told me she was getting married, I had no idea just how much my life would change.
Her new husband does his best to make me feel welcome, but his son is a different story. Huxley Granger is rude and aggressive, and from the moment we collide, he makes it clear that he loathes me.

Then, something happens. An event that alters everything between us.
I find myself looking at him in a different way.
A way I shouldn’t be looking at the person who has been so hostile to me from the beginning. A way I shouldn’t be looking at the one person I’m not allowed to have.

Even though I tell myself to forget him, I can’t get him out of my head.
And I could be wrong, but I think he might have the same problem.
I know I should stay away.
I should.
But I won’t."]

There was zero love or lust or annnything between these two at first. Okay, lie, there was something. Literal hatred and loathing. And punches and bruises. 

Then came the caring and the lust and the love and the “I wasn’t just in lust with my stepbrother. I was completely, one hundred percent head over heels in love with that bleached blind fucker.”

Swoon. Full on swoon.

Now I have to go listen to the accompanying playlist for this book. And binge the rest of the series.

#collided #blindsided #sidelined #ignited #lsu #lsuseries #beccasteele #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...