Sunday, August 20, 2023

Cross The Line (Alstone High #1.5)


Annnnd, here's to finishing off Becca Steele's MM books. This one is "Cross The Line." It's in her Alstone High series, and it figures Kian and Preston (mentioned in her LSU series).

["Leaving everything behind to move to England was difficult enough, but when I catch the attention of Alstone High’s bad boy for all the wrong reasons, things go from bad to worse.

He resents my position as the soccer team’s MVP, and that isn't even the worst part.

He’s figured out my secret.

He knows I want him, and he hates me for it.

But I can see right through Kian Courtland, and I’ve figured something out. Something that he won’t even admit to himself.

His secret?

He wants me, too."]

I looooove nicknames, especially personalized ones and sassy ones. My Golden Boy? My Delinquent? Yeah, I'm done. Dead.

These two...didn't have it easy at first. But they didn't hold onto their rivalry well. They caved to the feelings (the lust and the like) pretty damn fast. No complaining though. ;) There was still some angst and drama and shit, but they worked it out together.  

There's also a delicious bonus scene available via #BookFunnel

#crosstheline #beccasteele #alstonehigh #alstonehighseries #lsu #lsuseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...