Sunday, August 20, 2023

Savage Rivals


Annnnd, here's to finishing off Becca Steele's MM books. This one is "Savage Rivals." It figures Asher and Levi (mentioned in her LSU series--it's also connected to her Alstone High series).

["Asher Henderson.
Captain of the Highnam Academy football team, and the bane of my existence.
As Alstone High’s team captain, I’ve been pitted against him from the beginning, but our conflict isn’t only reserved for the pitch.
Everyone knows we’re enemies. From our first encounter, our rivalry has been escalating, spiralling out of control.

Until one night when everything between us changed.
He pushed me too far, and we crossed a line that should never have been crossed.
Now, I can’t get him out of my head.
Can we ever be more than rivals, or are there too many obstacles in our way?

One thing I know for sure.
Things between us will never be the same again."]

I read so many enemies-to-lovers lately, but this one was special. It was all hate, hate, hate, until it was lust and like and love all Romeo and Juliet style. Very, very good! 

#savagerivals #beccasteele #lsu #lsuseries #alstonehigh #alstonehighseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...