Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Fangirl, Volume 3: The Manga



Fangirl, Volume 3: The Manga 

Beautifully adapted (by Sam Maggs) manga, illustrated by Gabi Nam, inspired by Rainbow Rowell's "Fangirl". 

This third volume (3/4) covers from when Cath leaves Levi’s party to when Cath gets a call from her mother. Just to give you a non-spoils incite on how this book runs alongside the original Rowell text.

A bit of miscommunication communicated, some mental health struggles, some sister fights and burned omelets, some fighting for what you want, some fighting even if you don’t want to, and a lot of Simon and Baz (my sweet babies!!!!! Here’s to hoping I won’t stop all I’m doing and reread Carry On again….the struggle is ever real).

[[[A good portion of this post was copy & pasted & repurposed from another post. 1: because it was written pretty damn well, if I do say so myself. 2: it was easier that way. 3: I'm not sure how may times I can write and rewrite that same raving/praising/loving thoughts about Fangirl/Carry On/Simon & Baz/Rainbow without repeating myself, hence, repeating myself.]]]

#fangirl #fangirlmagna #rainbowrowell #sammaggs #gabinam #magicath #carryon #carryonsimon #simonsnow #snowbaz #bazpitch #tyrannusbasiltongrimmpitch #anywaythewindblows #waywardson #watford #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Testing the Goalie (Green Springs University #2)

Sorta trying to catch up on a few books from my short list TBR piles. Here's Laura John's latest series: Green Springs University. T...