Sunday, September 10, 2023

Bro Split (More Than Friends #2)


Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's K.M. Neuhold's "Bro Split" It's the second novel in her More Than Friends series.

["Getting caught in the middle of two hyper-competitive, muscle-bound gym bros isn't supposed to be this fun, is it? 

I'm a list person. Lists make sense, they give a chaotic, unpredictable world order. Realizing I was gay at thirty definitely wasn't on my list. 

I guess I need a new list…
New check
New gym let's call that work in progress…
Dive into the gay dating DOUBLE check 

I didn't plan to move in smack dab between two rival beef-cakes, but I'm not complaining. 

I can't tell if wooing me is just another challenge they're trying to win or if fighting over me is their way of dancing around the obvious tension between them. But, the more I get to know them both, the more I'm hoping this whole thing might be real. 

I don't think I have the list for this…"]

I spend weeks (months) looking forward to reading this novel. For some reading the "LOW angst" (typed exactly like that) described in the full blurb made me anxious. I mean, there's literally no angst (besides the I-like-them-both thing and the I'm-falling-for-them-both thing (that all three of them are feeling) and the subsequent figuring-it-out stuff), but I got all up in my head about it.

For absolutely no reason. Because K.M. has done it again. I very nearly CRIED from all of the sweetness and the fluff and the rightness and the protectiveness and just all of the happy, floaty, completely-in-love feelings of it all.  

Ezra slowly became his true self, the person he pushed out and boxed away. Andre finally let his walls down and accepted love into his life. Andre allowed himself to be vulnerable and "loose" for once. They all made each other better and braver and bolder. It was a triple puzzle none of them knew they wanted until it was all they needed.

SO. Fucking. GOOD.

#brosplit #meetmethere #morethanfriends #morethanfriendsseries #kmneuhold #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...