Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Shy Sheldon


Literally NO CLUE how I missed reading "Shy Sheldon" 2-3 year ago when I was binge-reading Lucy Lennox's things. No clue. Better late than never though ;)

["When adorkable Sheldon Whitehall’s best friend hacks his social media account to make it look like Sheldon is asking his co-worker on a date, poor Sheldon freaks out. Meanwhile, the gorgeous and successful Carter Wardlaw is shocked to discover his secret crush on the IT guy might not be as one-sided as he thought."]

Meddling friends (Lucy trademark). Instagram posts gone wrong (happened to me very recently--though not in a fun, rom-com kinda way). Adorkable meets hot. Sign. Me. Up.

Lucy never fails to make me smile, laugh, and wish for my own perfectly imperfect person. This short novella was just what I needed.

"Shy Sheldon" is available via #BookFunnel.

#shysheldon #lucylennox #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...