Friday, February 16, 2024

Sexless in Seattle (Rom-Com Reboot #1)


My 2024 Reading Challenge for the month of February will be Beat The Backlog work (digital and print books). I'm going to claim this also includes keeping up with and catching up with my favorite authors most recent releases. ;) Here's D.J. Jamison's "Sexless in Seattle." It's the first novel in their new Rom-Com Reboot series.

["My life is no rom-com movie...

Ever since my parents died, I've had one priority, and it isn't romance. Raising my younger brother is a full-time job.

I don't have time for a personal life, and I've accepted that I'll be the world's oldest virgin by the time Eric no longer needs me.

But when my younger brother decides to post on a Seattle social media site and play matchmaker with one of the responders, everything changes.

Suddenly, my life is full of sweet text messages, scary choices, and romantic rendezvous--all courtesy of one stubborn little brother determined to see me find love.

I don't know whether to hug him or ground him.

Maybe I'll do both.

Right after I watch Sleepless in Seattle again, and wonder if maybe there could be a leading man for me after all."]

This book was so freaking adorable. The characters were full and flawed. The plot was well developed. The story arc was complex but not angsty. Tristan and Zach were fluffy and sweet and spicy and so in love.

I can’t wait for the rest of the series!

#sexlessinseattle #youvegotmale #romcomreboot #romcomrebootseries #djjamison #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden Scars (Darby U Hockey Boys #1)

When there's far too many books to pick from, what do you do? Naturally, panic and read nothing while you debate (with yourself) on what...