Monday, March 25, 2024

Savage Titan (North Shore Titans #1)


Here's E.V. Olsen's latest series North Short Titans. The first novel in this series is "Savage Titan."

["I caught the attention of a savage beast.
My fault–ish after I crashed into the North Shore Titan’s star defensemen on my way to class.
In typical Eli Holmes fashion, instead of walking away after he threw my books across the hall, I stood up to Alexei Petrov.
Even sat right next to him in class, letting him know exactly what I thought of his brutish behavior.
Someone should’ve reminded me not to go around poking monsters.
But I’m not one to cower.
Until a heated encounter leads to a steamy kiss.
Now, I can’t seem to get away from him–at school or in my thoughts.
And his savagery draws out desires I didn’t know I had.
The worst part–even seeing how dark this hockey player is, I can’t stop myself from falling for him.
One way or another, Alexei Petrov is going to destroy me."]

I’m really not sure how E.V. manages to make such loving assholes. Her characters are so just like…extra and Over The Top alpha (her words) but still so sweet and protective. And the other half of the relationship? Those characters are a beautiful mess of sub and snark, a deadly combination for the loving assholes.

CanNOT wait for the rest of this series!!

Trigger Warnings: bullying, hockey related violence, homophobia, mentions of past child abuse, mentions of past emotional abuse, and more.

#savagetitan #brutaltitan #northshoretitans #northshoretitansseries #evolsen #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden Scars (Darby U Hockey Boys #1)

When there's far too many books to pick from, what do you do? Naturally, panic and read nothing while you debate (with yourself) on what...