Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Let That Shit Go: A Journal For Leaving Your Bullshit Behind and Creating a Happy Life


Trying to do a few things for myself, to better myself, to better my mental health. Monica Sweeney's "
Let That Shit Go: A Journal For Leaving Your Bullshit Behind and Creating a Happy Life" is definitely helping.

["Journal your way to feeling weightless as f*ck!

Harboring grudges and plotting revenge take a lot of energy. While the wait for one true moment of schadenfreude sounds oh so sweet, true bliss can be found in simply not giving a fuck. With 'Let That Sh*t Go.' you'll find moments of profanity-laced catharsis and joy though journaling activities and inspirations that are positive as f*ck. Within these truly charming pages, you'll find ways to let go of the bullsh*t and lift your spirits a little fu*king higher.

*Find serenity in the little things around you that are happy and helpful.
*Say farewell, motherf*cker to the shit that bothers you
*Make peace and following your f*cking rainbow.
"]

Lots of lists (if you know me, you know I love my lists). Thinking about what I want, what I need, what needs cut, what needs to change. How I can be better to myself, better to others. How I can cultivate something brighter, something healthier.

I really enjoyed this interactive journal. It was funny as hell but also motivational. I felt like some of it was repetitive, but that won't necessarily stop me from checking out Monica's "Zen as Fuck" journal. ;)

#letthatshitgo #letthatshitgoajournalforleavingyourbullshitbehindandcreatingahappylife #ajournalforleavingyourbullshitbehindandcreatingahappylife #monicasweeney #journal #selfhelpbook #selfhelpjournal #journalling #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inferno (Drake Security #4)

So many TBRs and so little time (and these authors just keep releasing shit, like my reading life (and life life) isn't already stressfu...