Thursday, April 25, 2024

Restless (Squad Goals #2)


This is "Restless," the second book in Willow Thomas's Squad Goals series (because I need something easy, angst-less, cheesy as hell).

["The Cheerleader and the Football Star

Gio
Kissing Tucker Evans at a frat party was a stupid idea. He’s still getting over his cheating ex and there is no way I am anyone’s rebound guy.
Except when he gets injured, somehow I find myself volunteering to help look after him.
In every sense.
So maybe I will be his rebound. If I know what the score is going in, I can’t be hurt.
Solid plan.

Tucker
Kissing Giovanni Russo at a frat party was a brilliant idea. There was more chemistry in that one kiss than there ever was with my ex.
Now I just have to convince him to give me a chance.
Sharing a bed at his parents house leads to some epic fun times, but he has it in his head that I just want a rebound.
With Gio I want everything."]

This book was fabulous! It was fun and cute and fluffy and spicy and filled with soooo many well-intended, meddling friends/family members (so. many.). And fabulously cliched tropes. And a few accidental grand gestures (and one really big one).

I also love how it kept hinting at what the next book could be about (love that for us).

#clueless #restless #dateless #squadgoals #squadgoalsseries #willowthomas #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not So Casual

Trying (and mostly failing) at catching up on recent releases. Here's Ashley Rayne's "Not So Casual." ["What happens ...