Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Twincerely Yours (Franklin U 2 #8)


Franklin U (FU) is back, babies!!! :D I fucking looooved this series a year and a half ago when the first installment came out, and now, there's a second installment. Excuse me while I just fangirl for a bit. The eighth and final novel is "Twincerely Yours," and its by Eden Finley. This book comes out July 26, 2024.

["EMMETT
My twin brother and I have gotten ourselves into a lot of messes growing up. We would constantly switch places to escape consequences while protecting each other at every cost.
But sleeping with Ben’s professor is a whole new level of mess, because there’s something Jonah doesn’t know. He might have been Ben’s professor last semester, but the person he was lecturing wasn’t Ben. It was me.

JONAH
From the moment I meet Emmett, I know he looks familiar but I can’t pinpoint where from. It’s not until I see his twin brother in the quad that I put two and two together.
Dating the sibling of one of my ex-students isn’t a huge problem for me, but I can’t help thinking the twins are hiding something.
The more time I spend with Emmett, the more I fall for him, but as my insecurity grows, so does my worry that I’m being played.
When my heart and my gut tell me two different things, I don’t know which to trust. My gut tells me to cut and run, but my heart won’t let me. Even though I’ve been telling myself to hold back, it’s too late. I’m already in too deep."]

I feel like it was yeeeaaars ago that "Stealthy Situation" came out, and we were left with sad and listless and acting-out (a bit) Emmett. Apparently, its only been a few weeks. And who else would write the twins better besides besties Saxon and Eden???!!!??? I mean, seriously. 

God, this book had so many emotions though. There was lust and guilt and infatuation and heartbreak and self-hate and love and fear of the unknown and forever. It was a rollercoaster, and I almost sobbed at one point. But I wouldn't have changed a thing. It was perfect. They were perfect.

And hopefully, we'll have a "Season Three" of Franklin U in the future...please?

#twincerelyyours #edenfinley

#gayromancereviews #arcs #arcteammember
#franklinu #franklinu2 #franklinuseries #FUKings #FUKingsseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bromantic Puckboy (Puckboys #6)

Getting lucky and receiving an ARC of "Forbidden Puckboy" means I need to hurry up and caught up with the other two books in the P...