Saturday, August 10, 2024

Trick or Treat


I do NOT know how I missed May Archer's "Trick or Treat" when she originally published it. Or how I missed it when I binged her things. Or how I missed it when I subscribed to her mailing list (which was asap). But I did...somehow. I saw it on a recent email about catching up on freebees...so I guess there's that (its available via #BookFunnel). 

["Halloween is the one time of year when you can be anyone, right?

So when shy, computer programmer Alain's friend Kevin offers to help me through a breakup by setting him up with a friend--a friend who's willing to act out all of Alain's fantasies, no less--he's not sure if it's a trick or the sweetest treat ever, but either way, he can't bring himself to say no."]

And the worst part? This blurb sounds soooo freaking familiar, but its not listed on my Excel sheets I track books on, my notebook I track reads on, or on here...so I guess it can't be all that familiar.

This story was soooo sweeeeeet! All of the treats.

Well, there was one tiny trick, but Alain and I saw it coming (as well as the HEA).

SOOOOO worth the wait! Also makes me want spooky season...

#trickortreat #mayarcher #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clueless Puckboy (Puckboys #5)

Getting lucky and receiving an ARC of "Forbidden Puckboy" means I need to hurry up and caught up with the other two books in the P...