Sunday, March 31, 2019

Fence (vol 1 & vol 2)

Okay, so I loved, loved, loved "The Captive Prince" trilogy by C.S. Pacat so, so, so much, that I finally, finally, finally picked up her comic book series "Fence". Let's just say, she didn't disappoint. 

Its just a slow burn and high stakes (minus the death thing) as TCP. I was amazed by the diversity of characters and personalities that Pacat was able to shove into only so many (amazing, beautiful, provoking) colored blocks. 


I read Volume 1 and Volume 2 this weekend. They each only took me about 30 minutes, if that. I can't wait until Volume 3 comes out later this summer.

What is something you've read recently that you shamelessly waited far too long to read?


#fence #cspacat #captiveprince #comicbook #fencing #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...