Thursday, March 28, 2019

Peter Pan (take three)


"Peter Pan" by J.M. Barrie. I already told you how much I love this book, love these characters, love this fandom. 

Captain Hook (and Peter Pan, if we're being honest with ourselves) is my favorite villain.

I've seen the movie and the musical (the musical is better) "Finding Neverland" once (and I'd die to see it again, at least two more times). I've seen a ballet adaptation. But I've never seen the original play. Guess what, though? They're coming to Pittsburgh this summer, and I'm soo soo going.

Who's your favorite Peter Pan character? 
What's your favorite Neverland location?


#peterpan #findingneverland #jmbarrie #childrensbook #childrensclassic #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...