Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Goodbye April


Ahhhh, April. You were...mostly great. You brought so much sunshine and warmth. You brought so many books. You brought practically zero writing (actually zero, none, zip, nada, non, nine). 


Here I am again checking in with my 2019 resolutions:
(1) Keep learning
(2) Write [almost] every day
(3) Don't stop reading
(4) Complete something (e.g. a manuscript)
(5) Get [a little] professional 


I did...almost really good this month, reading wise at least.


(1) Again, no real "evidence" of this to share. 

(2) Annnnnnd, I've practically failed on this one, again. Go me. 

(3) I read a crap-ton of books in April. A crap-ton. I read about 16 books in total. 

(4) And again, practicaly zero writing was done this month.  My manuscript has ~113 pages done (and counting). If you're following along, I've written 0 pages since April started.

(5) Posts in April: 27 (that includes this one).

I'm going to (try) to do this at the end of every month, or close to it (that is, if I remember, and my life isn't too too crazy at that time).


What are your big May reads?
Anything I should check out?


As we say at the daycare I work at during circle time:
"Goodbye, April!"
"Hello, May!"
It sounds silly, but just imagine 6-10 two year olds repeating that after you. It could make almost anyone smile.




#newyearsresolutions #keeplearning #writeeveryday #dontstopreading #completesomething #getprofessional #goodbyeapril #hellomay #bookstagram #books #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...