Sunday, May 5, 2019

Wonders Of The Invisible World

Christopher Barzak is a wonderful person. I should know. I had the privilege of being his student during a 10-day writing retreat. He helped me so much more than those 10-long-ass-days.

I read "Wonders Of The Invisible World" before the retreat started. I loved it. I was intimidated by him. This books...is wonderful. Read it.

This book even fits into my very narrow genre niche: young adult, LGBT romance + magical realism.


["Seventeen-year-old Aidan Lockwood lives in the sleepy farming community of Temperance, Ohio—known for its cattle ranches and not much else. That is until Jarrod, a friend he hasn't seen in five years, moves back to town and opens Aidan's eyes in startling ways: to Aidan's ability to see the spirit world; to the red-bearded specter of Death; to a family curse that has claimed the lives of the Lockwood men one by one…and to the new feelings he has developed for Jarrod."]

#wondersoftheinvisibleworld #christopherbarzak #books #LGBTbooks #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...