Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Umbrella Academy

After watching the Netflix adaptation of Gerard Way's (yes, that Gerard Way) popular comic book series "The Umbrella Academy" and seriously, seriously falling in some serious love, I had to give the original text a shot.


Okay, and I hate myself a little for siding with the movie/series again, but I kinda (a lot) liked the Netflix adaptation better than the original comic books. :/ Don't hate me, too.

Which do you like better?

Who is your favorite character(s)?

#theumbrellaacademy #gerardway #netflix #comicbooks #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...