Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Undercover Princess

THIS COVER.

They tell you not to judge a book by its cover, because its shallow and well, judgmental. But take a really good look at this cover. It's freaking gorgeous. The cover was the sole reason for me buying the book (the summary hadn't catch my attention all that much).

But the book was really good. Cute, too.


Don't judge the title either. Because this princess (these princesses) are safe-myself, I-Don't-Want-To-Be-Cinderella (circa Cheetah Girls), bad-ass little girls. They don't take shit from no one. And yes, they do save themselves (quite a few times).

#undercoverprincess #connieglynn #idontwanttobecinderella #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...