Sunday, October 27, 2019

Goodbye October

October, why are none of you slowing down. It's November already (almost).


Here I am again checking in with my 2019 resolutions:
(1) Keep learning
(2) Write [almost] every day
(3) Don't stop reading
(4) Complete something (e.g. a manuscript)
(5) Get [a little] professional 


This month went...barely better. I kinda sucked again.

(1) Again, no real "evidence" of this to share. 

(2) I wrote about a third of the days. Maybe More. Definitely not half. 

(3) I read 2-3 books in October, started and abandoned a bunch more.

(4)  0 pages. But I had been editing. A lot of editing. Pen to paper editing. I won't be able to show exact progress on this front until I get this step finished and start adding pen-to-paper notes to my computer's doc.

(5) Posts in October: 9 (that includes this one).

I'm going to (try) to do this at the end of every month, or close to it (that is, if I remember, and my life isn't too too crazy at that time).


What are your big November reads?
Anything I should check out?

As we say at the daycare I work at during circle time:
"Goodbye, October!"
"Hello, November!"
It sounds silly, but just imagine 6-10 two year olds repeating that after you. It could make almost anyone smile.


#newyearsresolutions #keeplearning #writeeveryday #dontstopreading #completesomething #getprofessional #goodbyeoctober #hellonovember #bookstagram #books #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...