Thursday, December 26, 2019

Hello 2020

Last year, I made a list of resolutions, and kept myself accountable here on my blog/bookstagram.
I will be doing the same exact thing this year with new resolutions (slightly new).


2019 Resolutions: 
     (1) Keep learning
     (2) Write [almost] every day
     (3) Don't stop reading
     (4) Complete something (e.g. a manuscript)
     (5) Get [a little] professional.


 2020 Resolutions:
     (1) Write [almost] every day
     (2) Don't stop reading
     (3) Complete something (e.g. a manuscript)
     (4) Share love of books/writing
     (5) Be kinder to myself


So really, they haven't changed a whole, whole lot. But I really loved my resolutions last year. I want a whole new start at them this year. Really make it a full on addition to my life.

(4) is the old (5)--Get [a little] professional turned into Share love of books/writing. Aka continue with the blog. Most posts next year.

(5) is really the only new one. I want to continue to lose weight (which has been an on and off again struggle last year), but I didn't want to focus just on a number. I want to eat better. I want to exercise more. And I want to not be too hard on myself when I don't do the other three things. When I fall off the wagon (which I will), I don't want to feel (too) bad. I want to be kinder to myself.


What are your 2020 resolutions?


#newyearsresolutions #hello2020 #keeplearning #writeeveryday #dontstopreading #completesomething #getprofessional #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...