Sunday, May 16, 2021

Straight As A Cucumber (#Love Wins book three)


Random scrolling and recommendations have sent me here. To Ana Byrde's #Love Wins series. To "Straight As A Cucumber".

["There's a couple of reasons I shouldn't crush on Zach Stauff.

1) He's my big brother's best friend.

2) He's my roommate.

3) He's straight.

None of those things matter when I'm around him and my heart starts beating like crazy. He's been the star of my wet dreams since forever, but to him I'm just the kid who used to eat mudcakes. That is, until he walks in on me playing with a cucumber--without my clothes on. Worse, I was on camera streaming to an online audience when he witnessed the 'cucumber incident.'

Now he's probably got a very different image of me.

My subscribers say we should make out. They say they'd pay good money for the show.

I can't ask Zach to do that.

But what if this is my best chance to touch something that isn't a vegetable?"]

Like the first book, there wasn't a lot of anxiety. At least on Zach's end. He's just like, yeah, okay. But there is some angst. On both ends. And at some surprisingly different ends as well.

Also, they're just so cute. I wanted more domestic fluff. Just for the hell of it. Just because they were so damn adorable.

#fakethedate #hooklineandsinker #straightasacucumber #lovewins #lovewinsseries #anabyrde #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...