Sunday, May 16, 2021

Hook, Line, & Sinker (#Love Wins book two)


Random scrolling and recommendations have sent me here. To Ana Byrde's #Love Wins series. To "Hook, Line, & Sinker".

["New Year's resolution: Get V-Card stamped

Wesley Moore is a walking wet dream. Literally. He's on the school's swim team - and absolutely gorgeous in Speedos. He also has a reputation. I figured he'd be perfect to pop my cherry with no strings attached. One night. That was all I wanted.

How was I supposed to know that he's made a bet with his roommate to fix his reputation?

How was I supposed to know he wants romance now?

I'm not looking for a boyfriend. My crazy family would never accept Wes...or any other boy I brought home.

I need to get him to sleep with me before I fall for him, and there's only one way to do it. Lace. I've got a whole box full of secret weapons, and I'm not afraid to use them."]

This book was a little confusing, just with all of the emotions and feelings and sexual tension.  But holy shit, it's kind of like, when you know you know, mixed with holy shit this can't be real, topped off with no one will fucking believe me.
And a little bit of fairygod mother, crazy/charming Aunt Rosy

Trigger Warnings: homophobia, bullying, self-esteem issues

#fakethedate #hooklineandsinker #straightasacucumber #lovewins #lovewinsseries #anabyrde #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...