Sunday, June 6, 2021

French Tryst (Lake View Resort Holiday Series #3)


Another perfectly cute and sweet (and not so sweet) Isla Olsen short story: "French Tryst" (once again, only available on her Prolific Works page).

["When my cousin Dante invites me to come stay for a weekend at the Aspen ski resort he now calls home, the offer is too tempting to refuse. And seeing as how I've dug myself into a hole by telling my over-inquisitive family I have a girlfriend, I'm dragging my best friend, Alicia, along for the trip as well.

The last person I expect to see when I arrive at Lakeview Resort is Pierre De Luc, the ski instructor I lost my gayginity to a while back, and the only person besides Alicia who knows my secret.

Ad if you thought it might be difficult to keep up the ruse of pretending to date your female best friend while a sexy-as-hell Frenchman blatantly flirts with you and make it abundantly clear he'd be up for a repeat or seven...well, you'd be right."]

A little too short, if you ask me. But Isla does say (in an author's note) that she'd consider expanding this short story into a novella/novel one day (with a much more satisfying ending--right now it's Happy For Now instead of Happily Ever After).

#theghostsofcrushespast #exmaspresent #frenchtryst #islaolsen #lakeviewresortholidayseries #lakeviewresortholiday #lakeviewresort #prolificworks #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...