Saturday, July 17, 2021

14 Ways To Die

I first spotted Vincent Ralph's "14 Ways To Die" while I was in Target. Rushing through the store, getting only what I needed, utterly determined NOT to look at the books' section (let alone any of the books in it). However, out of the corner of my eye, I saw this book, that title, and there was no way in hell I wasn't going to make a quick about-face to check it out.

["A page-turning new YA thriller for the social media age, perfect for fans of A Good Girl's Guide to Murder and One Of Us Is Lying.

Ten years ago, Jess's mother was murdered by the Magpie Man.

She was the first of his victims but not the last.

Now Jess is the star of a YouTube reality series and she's using it to catch the killer once and for all.

The whole world is watching her every move.

And so is the Magpie Man."]

The beginning was a little slow (then again, I was suuuuuuper distracted), but after I got into it, I //got into it.// This book was soooo hard to put down after it finally picked up. I read most of it in a single sitting (only stopping for silly things like food and bathroom breaks).

#14waystodie #fourteenwaystodie #vincentralph #MagpieMan #yathriller #yamurdermystery #thriller #murdermystery #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...