Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Any Way The Wind Blows: Bookshelf Edition



Look at this bookshelf, y'all!!! :D 

I've organized it into the following categories: special editions, signed copies, UK versions, noted-up ones.

Yes, I bought a dragon plushie to go with the shelf (sue me) to commemorate the thing that brought our two favorite boys together (well, a ghost helped--and a magical burning bowl--and their education--and Baz's anxiety-and-gay-ridden suicidal thoughts--and Simon's mantra to act-first-think-later----so, basically, fate).

My mug and extra pin haven't come in yet (and my green watford pullover is in storage for the season--and the black one hasn't come yet either), and I'm thinking of buying themed candles for my boys (so clearly, those aren't here yet either--any favorite candle shops to look at?), but check out the free pin I got for preordering (and the free patch I got for preordering last year) and my fun stickers. #bookshelfgoals #obsessed

#anywaythewindblows #waywardson #carryon #fangirl #rainbowrowell #magicath #carryonsimon #simonsnow #snowbaz #bazpitch #tyrannusbasiltongrimmpitch #dragons #watford #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...