Monday, August 30, 2021

Boyfriend Freeze (Love Notes Book series 3)

This time, instead of searching for a new book to read (new series/author to binge-read), I went to my wish list of Kindle reads and found this: The Love Note series by DJ Jamison. The third book is "Boyfriend Freeze"...

["I've made a lot of mistakes, but you can't be one of them...

Dear Graham,
After crossing too many lines for my self-respect, I made a promise to myself: no hookups for sixty days.

But I didn't count on meeting you.

Who knew a smart, cardigan-wearing geek would be such temptation? You're all wrong for me, except you're also kind of exactly right.

So how do I keep my promise not to seduce the cute librarian and still get the perfect guy?

Maybe you know, because I don't...

Already yours,

Ollie"]

So damned good! I mean, honestly. It wasn't just about not having sex. It was about wanting something more and being something more. It was about developing a connection before you engaged in sex. It was about being you and seeing your flaws as compliments (because that's how your loved ones see them).

And don't let the blurb/love not fool you. It was far from love at first sight. Not full on enemies. Just...well...read it and you'll see. ;)

#secretadmirer #naughtyandnice #goingthedistance #boyfriendfreeze #djjamison #lovenotes #lovenotesbook #lovenotesseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...