Monday, August 23, 2021

Falling For The Geek (His Best Friend's Brother #1)

This series is a combination of binge-reading R. Cayden's other work as well as another recommendation from an Amazon email. The series: His Best Friend's Brother. The first book is titled "Falling For The Geek".

["My high school crush, my older brother’s best friend. Now Cass is back to crash my summer alone.

Shawn
When I was a kid, I had the biggest crush on Cass.
He was broody, with these beautiful eyes. A troublemaker who was infinitely cooler than I would ever be.
Ten years later, I definitely didn’t expect to see him standing at the front door of my family’s house in the Kentucky woods, tatted up and even hotter.
I was supposed to have the summer to myself and my geeky astronomy project, but my brother hired his old friend to do a massive carpentry project on the house.
Just because Cass is straight doesn’t make it any easier to keep my eyes off him.
He was always the man I wanted. I just never dared believe a couple opposites like us could attract."]



I've always been obsessed with the stars, too, but this, oh my god. Shawn made a whole career out of it. You go, babe. :D 

Another amazingly cheesy and fabulously romantic trope: falling for your brother's best friend (nearly the best-friends-to-lovers trope but altered with some forbidden romance added in). And this book was soooooo good! They encouraged each other to go for what they want and what they need, not what others thought might be best (even before they started sharing their afternoons together...in bed).

#fallingforthegeek #forbiddenfriend #thegeeknextdoor #sharedsecrets #fallingfortrouble #hisbestfriendsbrother #hisbestfriendsbrotherseries #rcayden #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...