Monday, November 22, 2021

Dearest Malachi Keogh (Dearest Milton James #2)


Another book off my Kindle wish list... N.R. Walker's "Dearest Malachi Keogh" (sequel to "Dearest Milton James").

["Julian Pollard never believed in love at first sight. That was until he met Malachi Keogh. Well, maybe it wasn’t love at first sight, but it sure was something.

Julian had forgotten how to live, how to be happy, and Malachi changed all that. Now together for four years, Julian wants to give Malachi a Christmas he’ll never forget.

The only problem is, Christmas at a mail distribution centre is the busiest time of the year. It just might take the whole team to make it happen."]

A happily after ever after the happily every after? Yes. Christmas romances? Yes. A trying-to-be-stoic-Julian proposing to an ugly-crying-out-of-happiness-and-because-he's-a-sap Malachi? Spoiler alert, yes.

Seriously wanted to read this last night as soon as I finished DMJ, but it was a work night and I was trying to be professional by trying to be an adult by trying to get some sleep (none of that happened by the way, except for me being sad about waiting to read this beautifulness). 

Seriously, if I would have read this book on any other day, I probably would have sobbed straight through the entire last chapter. Sobbed.

I loved that this short story was told from Julian's POV, because the entire fist novella was told from Malachi's. It wasn't nearly as beige as I thought it would be (than again, neither was Julian). ;)
And gooooooood, I love Malachi. Love him. Often times I feel obsessed with a character/couple/book for a few hours and then I like..move on, but Malachi? Fucking love him. Can't get enough of that snark and spark and steam. Love him.

#dearestmiltonjames #dearestmalachikeogh #dearestmiltonjamesseries #nrwalker #wolfstar #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...