Saturday, January 8, 2022

Alice Oseman

I know I've raved about Alice Oseman..on several occasions. But honestly!? Their books are so damn good. So fucking good. They write and draw. They talk about sexuality and mental health, about the struggle and acceptance of those two topics.

Their books have helped sooooo many people learn about themselves. These books are brilliant and heartbreaking and beautiful and hard. Just like life and love. 

If you haven't already, please, please, please read Alice's books. You won't regret it. Seriously. You won't. Well, you might cry a lot and need a mental health break from a few scenes/topics, but you won't regret it.

Last summer, I saw a girl with a rainbow tattoo, and I loooooooved it. I instantly wanted one for myself. Back in November, I did just that. And I had my tattoo artist style it off of one of Alice's rainbow doodles (from her novella "Nick and Charlie").

#heartstopper #solitaire #radiosilence #nickandcharlie #thiswinter #iwasbornforthis #loveless #aliceoseman #rainbow #webtoon #graphicnovel #queergraphicnovel #YAgraphicnovel #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden Scars (Darby U Hockey Boys #1)

When there's far too many books to pick from, what do you do? Naturally, panic and read nothing while you debate (with yourself) on what...