Monday, November 28, 2022

Crushing On The Quarterback


Trying to get through some of my already-downloaded books on my Kindle before I move onto my next series. Here's Baylin Crow's "Crushing On The Quarterback."

["Hooking up with your teammate may be a bad idea, but when it comes to Cannon Diaz? Worth it.
In my opinion, anyway. Cannon doesn't seem to agree. After we hooked up at our high school graduation party, he left town the next day without so much as a goodbye.

Bummer. I was really hoping for a repeat.

Three years later, I'm shocked when the superstar quarterback transfers colleges, and we end up playing for the same team again.

Not gonna lie, I'm still harboring an epic crush on the guy, and I don't try to hide my interest in him. That's not my style—much to his annoyance. Or so he would like it to appear.

I could be wrong, but I don't think I'm imagining the way Cannon watches me back when he thinks no one's looking.
"]

This short story was sooooo gooooooood! It was very low angst and very high steam. It was fantastic and fabulous and the sexual tension? D: Yes! 

Very worth the 60-minute read. 

#crushingonthequarterback #baylincrow #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...