Monday, November 28, 2022

Dirty Trick (The Off Season #3)


Trying to get through some of my already-downloaded books on my Kindle before I move onto my next series. Here's the third installment of K.M. Neuhold's The Off Season series (aka the Palm Island series): "Dirty Trick."

["Can you be friends with benefits with a guy who hates you? What about enemies with benefits instead?
My plan to lick every cupcake Boston wants until he realizes I’m his only option might actually work out…
Was pretending to sleep with tons of men to keep my crush from hooking up with them a Dirty Trick? Sure. Do I regret it? Not one bit.
Telling Boston I have a thing for him would’ve been the logical thing to do. Unfortunately, logic hasn’t always been my strong suit. I decided to go the—“get under his skin until hostility turns into affection”-- route instead, and I think it’s finally working.
But once he’s worked off all his annoyance with me, will there be real feelings underneath? I guess only time will tell…"]

Surprisingly, there wasn't too much angst in this one. A loooooooot of steam and sexual tension and "wow, what's that feeling, weird, can't be like love or anything" and lots and lots of bicker. Which, as we all know, the bickering just upped the sexual tension, which upped the steam, which upped the"wow, what's that feeling, weird, can't be like love or anything." 

I've said it before, and I"ll say it again, but once they finally caved to the love (or the lust), it was so easy for them. *Sigh* If only...

There are AT LEAST three more books in this series. Three. And I Can Not wait.

#therealdeal #perfectten #takenbystorm #dirtytrick #theoffseason #theoffseasonseries #palmisland #palmislandbooks #kmneuhold #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...