Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Bunny (Kinky Boys series #2.5)


I'm not sure which To Do/To Read list I'm following, but I'm not very good at it. ;) Here's the Kinky Boys series by K.M. Neuhold and Nora Phoenix. It was first introduced in their Ballsy Boys series. This secondary series 
ends (yes, I'm reading them out of order--fight me) with with the short story (exclusively available on #BookFunnel) "Bunny."

["Bunny is lost without a Daddy to take care of him.

Daddy Titus is lost without a boy to spoil.

Can these two find their way to love?"]

This one was suuuper cute (and super short). It was love at first sight meets lust at first sight meets right-place-right-time. It was fun and fluffy and steamy and an introduction to yet another new kink for the series.

#daddy #ziggy #bunny #kinkyboys #kinkyboysseries #kmneuhold #noraphoenix #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...